Please join me in voting for Delegate Barbara Comstock.
Barbara is an honest, ethical, and trustworthy leader with passion and commitment; no one is working harder to tackle the challenges facing our community.
I've known Barbara, her husband Chip, and her family for over 25 years. It was an honor to have Barbara work for me as a senior aide on Capitol Hill as one of my key staff members. She worked hard for taxpayers on issues important to Northern Virginia such as federal employees and health care issues, business and transportation issues, telework solutions, human rights issues, and tax relief for families.
Now as our Delegate in the 34th District, her energy and ability to get results make her a great partner with me in serving our community and improving our quality of life. Here are just a few of her accomplishments:
* Barbara wrote the competitive bidding law that saved nearly $400 million on Phase 2 of Dulles Rail which will reduce the toll costs and stretch our transportation dollars to get more done;
* Barbara wrote Virginia's first telework laws to promote family friendly work policies and take more cars off the road to relieve traffic congestion;
* Barbara has been a leader in Virginia fighting the heinous crime of Human Trafficking and passing new laws that make Virginia one of the best states in the country to fight this growing crime;
* Barbara wrote historic legislation to help Lyme Disease patients receive testing information;
* Barbara has fought to get more money in our K-12 classrooms and more in-state college spots for our children;
I appreciate having a partner like Barbara in our community working on these issues we all care about and I hope you will join me and my wife Carolyn in supporting my friend and colleague, Barbara.
U.S. Representative (VA - 10)
P.S. Please remember to vote on Tuesday, November 5th. Polls are open from 6:00am to 7:00pm.